Insomnia During Pregnancy
November 20, 2009
Insomnia is a condition of poor or insufficient sleep. Approximately 78% of pregnant women experience insomnia. It is normal to have sleep difficulties during pregnancy, and this is not harmful to your baby. Your baby sleeps independently from you and can sleep even when you are awake.
Causes of Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Stress and anxiety
- Vivid Dreams
- Awkwardness and discomfort
- Back pain, hip pain and other pains
Tips for Easing Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Avoid heavy and spicy meals before bedtime and try to minimize fluid consumption in the evening.
- Avoid caffeine consumption or at least decrease
- Keep a regular schedule of sleeping and waking up at the same time.
- Try to avoid naps late in the day or set an alarm clock to keep your late afternoon nap short.
- Practice relaxation techniques
- Get plenty of exercise, but try not to exercise late in the day. Finish up your exercising at least 3 hours before you go to bed.
- Keep your room very dark. A blackout shade can be invaluable. Darkness helps your body produce more of the sleep hormone melatonin.
- Keep the lights in the house dim at night to help stimulate melatonin.
- Try eating a small protein snack before bedtime.
- Make sure the temperature in your room is comfortable and not to hot or cold.
- If you are unable to sleep get up for a while and read or listen to music until you feel sleepy enough to go back to bed.
Don’t suffer another moment with pain and discomfort that can take away your ability to sleep. Give the Pregnancy Pain Relief book a try.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book will guide you out of pain and into comfort. Whether you have back, hip, chest, groin pain, rib pain, or round ligament pain due to pregnancy, this book covers what you need to do to get great results. There is no need for drugs when you use the right techniques.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book comes with the Pregnancy Pain Guide inside. You are actually getting two books for the price of one.
The Pregnancy Pain Guide lists all of the major types of pains and discomforts that you may experience during your pregnancy. It describes what is normal and when to call the doctor. You’ll love having this information close at hand.
This book is guaranteed to get you the relief you are looking for or you get 100% of your money back. This guarantee is not just for 30 days like other offers, we offer you 9 months to change your mind and get your money back.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
You do want to be out of pain don’t you? Then be sure to pick up your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.
Only $24.97 in a large paper back at Lulu.com
That’s less than the cost of one visit to your local massage therapist or chiropractor and works better and lasts longer than using either one. ………………..Only $24.97
Or get the eBook version for $9.97
And for a limited time, it can all be yours for the very low price of $9.97 USD for the ebook….
Within minutes of your order you will receive, by email the download information for your copies of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide.
You’ll also receive your first Week by Week email.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book and its information will soon be available in stores.
We use PayPal to take your orders because they are a trusted and secure site. Your information is just too precious to leave to chance.
Yes you can have the eBooks
Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide
today for only $9.97.
“I Guarantee this book will help you with your pain by using the secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,