Announcement: Head Pain and Headaches During Pregnancy
July 23, 2009
Headache and Head Pain are a frequent complaint during pregnancy. Hormonal changes, stress, fatigue, and your changing body can cause a great deal of discomfort and headaches in pregnant women. During pregnancy be careful about your headache medicine. Aspirin and Ibuprofen (Motrin) are generally considered NOT SAFE during pregnancy. Acetaminophen is considered safe.
Causes of Headaches During Pregnancy
- Hormones- hormonal changes during pregnancy can trigger headaches and migraines.
- Lower blood pressure in first trimester- During the first trimester you blood pressure may be diminished, causing headaches due to decreased blood flow.
- Preeclampsia- a complication of pregnancy that occurs after the 20th week, but more frequently in the last month. It can cause swelling, visual disturbances, high blood pressure, severe headaches, and protein in the urine. If it is late in your pregnancy and you are experiencing more than one of these symptoms contact your doctor.
- Stress- physical and emotional upheaval and stress can cause tension headaches.
- Sinusitis- sinus pain, colds, and allergies can cause headaches during pregnancy. Frequently, allergy sufferers report that their allergies intensify during pregnancy.
- Fatigue- experienced often during pregnancy can cause a headache to develop.
- Anemia- iron is important during pregnancy. Symptoms of anemia (low iron) include feeling tired, having headaches, dizziness, difficulty concentrating, and indigestion.
- Migraine- different than a headache, a migraine is more severe. It causes debilitating, throbbing headaches and can cause nausea, vision changes such as blurring and flashing lights, sensitivity to light and noise and intense pain.
- Caffeine withdrawal- If you have eliminated or cut down your caffeine intake since discovering you are pregnant, this can result in withdrawal headaches for several days.
- Blood Sugar changes- pregnancy can cause changes to your blood sugar and metabolism. Be sure to eat right and snack every few hours and consume adequate amounts of protein.
Preventing Headaches During Pregnancy
- Be sure to drink plenty of water. Dehydration can frequently cause headaches.
- Exercise regularly.
- Practice stress relieving techniques.
- If you are planning to decrease caffeine intake, do so slowly to prevent withdrawal reactions.
- Sinus headaches can be aided by application of warm compresses on the front and sides of the face and around the nose, eyes and temples.
- Tension headaches can be aided with cold compresses on the back of the neck and forehead.
- Get plenty of rest to prevent fatigue.
- Eat frequent small meals to keep your blood sugar levels stable.
When to Call Your Doctor
- Your headaches are severe or accompanied by visual disturbances or swelling.
- Your headaches is accompanied by fever.
- You are having spotting or bleeding.
Don’t suffer another moment with pain.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book will guide you out of pain and into comfort. Whether you have back, hip, chest, groin pain, rib pain, or round ligament pain due to pregnancy, this book covers what you need to do to get great results. There is no need for drugs when you use the right techniques.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book comes with the Pregnancy Pain Guide inside. You are actually getting two books for the price of one.
The Pregnancy Pain Guide lists all of the major types of pains and discomforts that you may experience during your pregnancy. It describes what is normal and when to call the doctor. You’ll love having this information close at hand.
This book is guaranteed to get you the relief you are looking for or you get 100% of your money back. This guarantee is not just for 30 days like other offers, we offer you 9 months to change your mind and get your money back.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
You do want to be out of pain don’t you? Then be sure to pick up your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.
Only $24.97 in a large paper back at Lulu.com
That’s less than the cost of one visit to your local massage therapist or chiropractor and works better and lasts longer than using either one. ………………..Only $24.97
Or get the eBook version for $9.97
And for a limited time, it can all be yours for the very low price of $9.97 USD for the ebook….
Within minutes of your order you will receive, by email the download information for your copies of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide.
You’ll also receive your first Week by Week email.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book and its information will soon be available in stores.
We use PayPal to take your orders because they are a trusted and secure site. Your information is just too precious to leave to chance.
Yes you can have the eBooks
Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide
today for only $9.97.
“I Guarantee this book will help you with your pain by using the secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,
Related Pregnancy ArticlesAnnouncement: Round Ligament Pain During Pregnancy
Get relief from round ligament pain without pain relievers. Safe, simple, proven techniques in this book. Alleviate pregnancy related discomfort within minutes.Announcement: Breast Pain During Pregnancy
Get relief from pregnancy pain without pain relievers. Safe, simple, proven techniques to reliever breast pain in this book. Alleviate pregnancy related discomfort within minutes.Announcement: Hip Pain During Pregnancy
Get relief from hip pain without pain relievers. Safe, simple, proven techniques in this book. Alleviate pregnancy related discomfort within minutes.Announcement: Pelvic Pain and Cramps During Pregnancy
Get relief from pelvic pain without pain relievers. Safe, simple, proven techniques in this book. Alleviate pregnancy related discomfort within minutes.Announcement: Groin Pain During Pregnancy
Get relief from pregnancy groin pain without pain relievers. Safe, simple, proven techniques in this book. Alleviate pregnancy related discomfort within minutes.Announcement: Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy
Finding relief from abdominal pain when you are pregnant is much easier than you would think. The information in this article will guide you to ways to deal with pregnancy pain and discomfort.Announcement: Back Pain During Pregnancy
To get relief from back pain when pregnant you want quality information. Here is some information and the book you should get a hold of that shows you how to get relief from pregnancy related pain of any kind.Announcement: Chest Pain During Pregnancy
Chest pain during pregnancy can come from wide and varied causes. During pregnancy you are likely to experience pains in many different areas of your body. If you are having persistent chest pain it is wise to be cautious and contact your doctor. You may want to try the simple techniques in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book to relieve the pain and discomfort.Vaginal Pain During Pregnancy
Many normal changes occur in the vagina during pregnancy. Your vagina has more blood flow, which may cause it to have a swollen appearance or look darker. You will likely experience vaginal discharge that is white and slightly acidic. This is normal. Pain in the vagina or pain in the crotch area during pregnancy can result from a number of causes including varicose veins, round ligament pain, and pressure on the cervix.