Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy
July 17, 2009
Abdominal pain during pregnancy can be caused from a wide variety of problems. Abdominal pain generally does not pose a threat to you or your baby but can cause discomforts.
A lot of discomfort from the abodomin can be relieved with the gentle and safe techniques in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book.
1. Causes of Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy
- Implantation- Implantation of the fetus can cause abdominal pain and cramping. Some degree of cramping is normal.
- Muscle pain- Muscle pain in the lower abdomen often occurs during the second trimester of pregnancy, when your ligaments are stretching around your growing uterus. Sudden movements can stretch the round ligament in your abdominal area causing pulling and or stabbing in the lower pelvic area and in the groin.
- Gas Pain- gas pains can cause stomach pain and stabbing pains. If you are experiencing gas pains, try eating smaller more frequent meals and avoid lying down immediately after eating.
- Heartburn- Heartburn, bloating, and indigestion are frequent causes of abdominal pain during pregnancy.
- Constipation- One of the most common problems during pregnancy. During pregnancy, your digestive system becomes slower. Especially as the fetus grows, your uterus places pressure on your colon and lower intestines.
- Stress- Stress and anxiety can cause tension in the abdomen and stomach, interfering with digestion and contributing to discomfort.
- Urinary tract infection- can cause pain in the abdomen, kidney pain, flank pain and back pain.
2. Preventing Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy
- Practice relaxation techniques to curb stress and anxiety which can contribute to stomach tension.
- Eat frequent and small meals and don’t overfill your stomach.
- Avoid greasy and fatty foods.
- Avoid lying flat on your back.
- When resting, prop yourself up slightly with pillows or try a pregnancy pillow.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
3. Treatment for Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy
- Try eating yogurt to soothe your digestive tract.
- Slippery Elm herb can help soothe an acidic stomach.
- Take a warm bath.
- Talk to your doctor about taking an antacid or gentle laxative such as Milk of Magnesia.
- Loosen your abdominal muscles using gentle hands on techniques such as those in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book.
Getting Relief from abdominal pain using the Pregnancy Pain Relief book is quite simple. It contains several chapters that use safe, effective, and gentle techniques to rid your body of this common pain.
The chapters on Working the Right Side of the Belly, Working the Left Side of the Belly, and the chapters on releasing the hips will benefit you so much.
These secret techniques have never before been shared with the public, yet are now available to you.
“Keith, I’m seven months along; I just couldn’t believe how easy it was to get rid of my abdominal pain, and how long it stayed away. Your book is so cool. Thanks,”
San Francisco, CA
When You Should Call Your Doctor
- Your abdominal pain is constant and intense.
- Your abdominal pain is getting increasingly worse.
Don’t suffer another moment with abdominal pain.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book will guide you out of pain and into comfort. Whether you have back, hip, chest, groin pain, rib pain, or round ligament pain due to pregnancy, this book covers what you need to do to get great results. There is no need for drugs when you use the right techniques.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book comes with the Pregnancy Pain Guide inside. You are actually getting two books for the price of one.
The Pregnancy Pain Guide lists all of the major types of pains and discomforts that you may experience during your pregnancy. It describes what is normal and when to call the doctor. You’ll love having this information close at hand.
This book is guaranteed to get you the relief you are looking for or you get 100% of your money back. This guarantee is not just for 30 days like other offers, we offer you 9 months to change your mind and get your money back.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
You do want to be out of pain don’t you? Then be sure to pick up your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.
Only $24.97 in a large paper back at Lulu.com
That’s less than the cost of one visit to your local massage therapist or chiropractor and works better and lasts longer than using either one. ………………..Only $24.97
Or get the eBook version for $9.97
And for a limited time, it can all be yours for the very low price of $9.97 USD for the ebook….
Within minutes of your order you will receive, by email the download information for your copies of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide.
You’ll also receive your first Week by Week email.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book and its information will soon be available in stores.
We use PayPal to take your orders because they are a trusted and secure site. Your information is just too precious to leave to chance.
Yes you can have the eBooks
Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide
today for only $9.97.
“I Guarantee YOUR abdominal pain will go away if you apply these secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,