Breast Pain During Pregnancy
July 22, 2009
Breast changes are one of the first signs of pregnancy. Your breasts begin to be stimulated by pregnancy hormones including estrogen and progesterone from the moment of conception and will continue to change until the arrival of your baby and beyond.
Using simple and safe techniques from the Pregnancy Pain Relief book can help you to experience more comfort as your baby and breasts grow.
What Breast Changes Are Normal
- Your breasts will feel swollen and sore.
- Your breasts will feel heavy.
- Breast growth begins in the first trimester, sometimes even in the first weeks of pregnancy. Most women grow at least one cup size.
You may experience tingling in your breasts.
- Areolas (the skin around your nipples) will darken and become larger and will develop bumps on the surface, which are openings to glands which produce oils to lubricate your nipples and areolas. These bumps are called Montgomery’s tubercles.
- Your veins along your breasts will become darker.
- Your nipples become larger.
- Your may have a thick, yellow discharge from your breasts. This is called colostrum. This discharge can begin as early as 12 weeks.
- You may experience itching and possibly stretch marks.
Larger breasts will usually mean you will need new bras.
- Look for a maternity bra, which will give more support and are designed with the pregnant woman in mind.
- Stay away from under wire bras. As your baby grows these type of bras often dig and become uncomfortable.
- Larger breasted women and those with a lot of breast sensitivity sometimes feel more comfortable wearing a bra at night. There are special pregnancy sleep bras which are made of cotton and are not too binding.
- Front closure bras have a tendency to dig into your ribs as your belly grows.
- Recheck your size. Measure around your chest, just underneath your breasts and then add 5 inches to determine the band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your breasts. Subtract your chest measurement from this number. Every inch difference is a cup size, for instance A is a 1 inch difference, B is a 2 inch difference, etc.
- Buy your bras with just a little extra room for growth.
Some women develop tender, hard areas in their breasts. These are generally clogged milk ducts and can be helped with moist heat compresses such as a warm washcloth and with breast massage.
Never treat your nipples roughly. Don’t brush them with a towel or washcloth to try to toughen them up. This can stimulate hormones in your body to stimulate the birth process prematurely. Additionally it will make breastfeeding more uncomfortable.
Pregnancy pain relief techniques can be helpful in alleviating breast tension and heaviness.
Don’t suffer another moment with breast pain.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book will guide you out of pain and into comfort. Whether you have back, hip, chest, groin pain, rib pain, or round ligament pain due to pregnancy, this book covers what you need to do to get great results. There is no need for drugs when you use the right techniques.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book comes with the Pregnancy Pain Guide inside. You are actually getting two books for the price of one.
The Pregnancy Pain Guide lists all of the major types of pains and discomforts that you may experience during your pregnancy. It describes what is normal and when to call the doctor. You’ll love having this information close at hand.
This book is guaranteed to get you the relief you are looking for or you get 100% of your money back. This guarantee is not just for 30 days like other offers, we offer you 9 months to change your mind and get your money back.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
You do want to be out of pain don’t you? Then be sure to pick up your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.
Only $24.97 in a large paper back at Lulu.com
That’s less than the cost of one visit to your local massage therapist or chiropractor and works better and lasts longer than using either one. ………………..Only $24.97
Or get the eBook version for $9.97
And for a limited time, it can all be yours for the very low price of $9.97 USD for the ebook….
Within minutes of your order you will receive, by email the download information for your copies of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide.
You’ll also receive your first Week by Week email.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book and its information will soon be available in stores.
We use PayPal to take your orders because they are a trusted and secure site. Your information is just too precious to leave to chance.
Yes you can have the eBooks
Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide
today for only $9.97.
“I Guarantee YOUR breast pain will go away if you apply these secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,