Chest Pain During Pregnancy
July 14, 2009
Chest pain during pregnancy can come from wide and varied causes. During pregnancy you are likely to experience pains in many different areas of your body. If you are having persistent chest pain it is wise to be cautious and contact your doctor.
You may want to try the simple and safe techniques in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book to relieve the pain and discomfort.
Causes of Chest Pain During Pregnancy
- Indigestion- gas can get trapped under your ribs and cause a great deal of pain and discomfort. See Gas and Stomach Pain for more information
- Pressure from your baby- Pressure from your baby on your diaphragm or ribs can cause pain in the chest area. See Rib Pain for more information.
- Anemia- if you are severely anemic this can cause chest pain. Other symptoms include fatigue, looking pale, shortness of breath, decreased color in your fingernails or in the lining underneath eyelids, fainting and heart palpitations. If you suspect you might be anemic, contact your doctor.
- Widening of the rib cage- During pregnancy your rib cage becomes wider. This can cause strain on your muscles. It is not uncommon for women to feel short of breath, particularly as your baby gets larger and puts increasing pressure on the diaphragm
- Asthma- If you have a history of asthma, pregnancy can aggravate your symptoms.
- Breasts- Your breasts are increasing in weight and size. This puts a lot of tension on your chest.
- Stress- can cause chest tension, difficulty breathing, pain and muscle tension.
- Back Pain- can refer pain into the chest area. See Back Pain for more information
Preventing and Treating Chest Pain During Pregnancy
- Be sure you are getting adequate amounts of iron, calcium and magnesium in your diet.
- Use pregnancy pain relief techniques to take pressure off the chest and abdomen.
- Practice stress relieving techniques.
- Practice prenatal yoga
When to Call Your Doctor
- You are having severe chest pain.
- You have chest pain that is persistent.
- You have chest pain accompanied by weakness, dizziness, palpitations or shortness of breath.
- You are having spotting or bleeding.
Getting Relief from chest pain using the Pregnancy Pain Relief book is quite simple.
It contains several chapters that use safe, effective, and gentle techniques to rid your body of this common pain.
You will look, feel, and be happier when you are walking pain free. Other women will be jealous of how easily you move about and how much you are enjoying your pregnancy because you are out of pain.
The chapters on Working the Right Side of the Chest, Working the Left Side of the Chest, and the chapters on releasing the breasts will benefit you so much.
These secret techniques have never before been shared with the public, yet are now available to you.
Not even your doctor, chiropractor, doula, or massage therapist knows of these simple to do techniques. And you won’t need them to get you out of pain.
My doctor said there was nothing to help with my chest pain. I came across your book and and took a gamble on it. Wow, It was easy and it took my chest, and breast pain all away. Your the best.”
Order this incredible Book right now and receive the unheard of 9 month, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
If you want to read more about this book, just go to the Pregnancy Pain Relief book.
“I had breast pain that was unbearable. After using your approach two times the pain disappeared. Thanks Keith “
“I Guarantee YOUR chest pain will go away if you apply these secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,
Don’t suffer another moment with chest pain.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book will guide you out of pain and into comfort. Whether you have back, hip, chest, pelvic, or round ligament pain due to pregnancy, this book covers what you need to do to get great results. There is no need for drugs when you use the right techniques.
This book is guaranteed to get you the relief you are looking for or you get 100% of your money back. This guarantee is not just for 30 days like other offers, we offer you 9 months to change your mind and get your money back.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
You do want to be out of pain don’t you? Then be sure to pick up your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.
Only $24.97 in a large paper back at Lulu.com
That’s less than the cost of one visit to your local massage therapist or chiropractor and works better.
Or get the eBook version for $9.97
And for a limited time, it can all be yours for the very low price of $9.97 USD for the ebook….
Within minutes of your order you will receive, by email the download information for your copies of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide.
You’ll also receive your first Week by Week email.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book and its information will soon be available in stores.
We use PayPal to take your orders because they are a trusted and secure site. Your information is just too precious to leave to chance.
Yes you can have the eBooks
Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide
today for only $9.97.
Keith Cox, HHP, ABT, MT
To your good health.