Announcement: Hip Pain During Pregnancy
July 22, 2009
Pregnancy Pain Relief book to help you get out of Pain
Hip pain is really common during pregnancy. It can occur at any time during pregnancy, but is generally the most problematic in the third trimester.
Causes of Hip Pain During Pregnancy
- Increase in Hormones- Your body is running high with hormones such as progesterone and relaxin which have a loosening effect on your muscles, joints, and ligaments. This process helps prepare your body for childbirth, but also causes relaxation of tissues and joints that normally support your body.
- Structural Changes- Your body is changing each day. Your abdominal muscles and uterus are stretching, and your baby is growing inside you. This puts extra strain on your hips and pelvis to hold you up and changes your center of gravity. You are using your muscles in different ways and this can cause discomfort.
- Weight gain- As your pregnancy progresses you are gaining weight and this puts strain on your hips and pelvis, which are stretching and widening to make room for baby.
- Poor posture- Bending and sitting improperly can put extra pressure and tension on your hips as can standing for extended periods of time.
- Stress- Stress causes tension and stiffness in all parts of your body. With the extra pressure that maternity places on your hips and pelvis, hip pain is not uncommon. Try out some of our stress relieving tips.
- Round ligament- can create intermittent sharp pains in the hips, pelvis, and uterus along the inside of your hip bones. This type of pain is caused by stretching in the uterus putting pressure on the round ligament that holds it in place.
Preventing Hip Pain During Pregnancy
The following are things you can do to reduce the amount of hip pain you are experiencing. Sometimes it is not possible to eliminate the pain completely, but the following tips can help dramatically.
- Practice good posture- Stand with your hips and pelvis tucked in and your shoulders back and head up.
- Wear good shoes- high heeled shoes and shoes without support can contribute to hip pain.
- When sleeping or resting, lie on your side with your knees and hips bent. Try placing a pillow between your knees and one under your belly. This can take pressure off your hips and back. There are also some great pregnancy pillows that can help make you more comfortable.
- Try a pregnancy support belt.
- Practice safe lifting and bending- To lower your body, bend at the knees instead of the waist. Use your thigh muscles to push yourself up.
- If you will be standing for extended periods of time, try to keep one of your feet elevated on a low stool.
- Exercise regularly to strengthen your body and help support your increasing weight.
- Prenatal Yoga- is excellent for keeping your body moving and increasing mobility while decreasing pain.
- Be sure you are getting adequate calcium and magnesium in your diet.
- Get your partner or a friend to help you with techniques such as those in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book.
- Pregnancy massage (prenatal massage)- regular massages can help keep your body loose and comfortable, helping you manage stress and pain.
- Acupuncture- can help keep you balanced and prevent you from aching,
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Chiropractic visits can be helpful for hip pain.
- When you sit, elevate your feet slightly. Try to take breaks at least every half hour and don’t cross your legs.
Treatment for Hip Pain During Pregnancy
- Use ice or heat.
- Take acetaminophen for pain.
- See a chiropractor, massage therapist, or acupuncturist.
- Use a pregnancy belt or support device.
- When lying down use a pregnancy pillow.
- Have your partner help you with pregnancy pain relief techniques.
- Take a warm bath.
- Herbal medicine.
Watch this video to be able to get an actual technique from the Pregnancy Pain Relief Book
When You Should Call Your Doctor
- Your hip pain is very intense.
- Your hip pain is getting increasingly worse.
- You have rhythmic hip and pelvic pain that feels like menstrual cramps.
- You are having spotting or bleeding.
Don’t suffer another moment with hip pain.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book will guide you out of pain and into comfort. Whether you have back, rib, chest, groin pain, pelvic, or round ligament pain due to pregnancy, this book covers what you need to do to get great results. There is no need for drugs when you use the right techniques.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book comes with the Pregnancy Pain Guide inside. You are actually getting two books for the price of one.
The Pregnancy Pain Guide lists all of the major types of pains and discomforts that you may experience during your pregnancy. It describes what is normal and when to call the doctor. You’ll love having this information close at hand.
This book is guaranteed to get you the relief you are looking for or you get 100% of your money back. This guarantee is not just for 30 days like other offers, we offer you 9 months to change your mind and get your money back.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
You do want to be out of pain don’t you? Then be sure to pick up your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.
Only $24.97 in a large paper back at Lulu.com
That’s less than the cost of one visit to your local massage therapist or chiropractor and works better and lasts longer than using either one.
Or get the eBook version for $9.97
And for a limited time, it can all be yours for the very low price of $9.97 USD for the ebook….
Within minutes of your order you will receive, by email the download information for your copies of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide.
You’ll also receive your first Week by Week email.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book and its information will soon be available in stores.
We use PayPal to take your orders because they are a trusted and secure site. Your information is just too precious to leave to chance.
Yes you can have the eBooks
Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide
today for only $9.97.
“I Guarantee YOUR hip pain will go away if you apply these secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,
Information you will want throughout your pregnancy.
Be sure to get your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.