Pelvic Pain and Cramps During Pregnancy
July 22, 2009
Early pregnancy can cause cramping or stretching feelings in your pelvis and abdomen. You may feel achy in your lower abdomen. This is generally normal and related to implantation and stretching of the uterus.
Some of the safe and simple techniques in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book may help you to aleviate some of the pain associated with the stretching of your uterus.
Causes of Pelvic Pain and Cramps During Pregnancy
- Implantation- when the fetus implants and begins to grow inside your uterus it is common to experience some cramping similar to menstrual cramps.
- Hormones- As your uterus expands and your body produces hormones to make your muscles, ligaments and tissues more elastic you may experience cramping, pulling, and painful twinges in your abdomen.
- Urinary tract infection- Pelvic pain and cramping can be caused by urinary infections. Be especially aware of any burning sensation while urinating, difficult or frequent urination and pain in the kidney area in your back.
- Orgasm- can cause cramping and contractions in the uterus. This is perfectly normal and not a cause for concern unless the cramping lasts for a prolonged period of time. orgasms normally cause contractions of the uterus, but while pregnant your uterus is larger and more sensitive and you feel it more.
- Ectopic Pregnancy- ectopic pregnancy is when the embryo implants somewhere outside of the uterus, generally in one of the fallopian tubes. If you are experiencing spotting or bleeding together with your cramping early in your pregnancy, contact your doctor.
Treatment for Pelvic Pain and Cramping During Pregnancy
- Take a warm bath.
- Be sure to exercise.
- Walk around. Movement can be helpful.
- Take acetaminophen for pain.
When You Should Call Your Doctor
- You are having urinary urgency or burning on urination.
- Your pain is severe.
- Your pain is accompanied by spotting or bleeding.
Don’t suffer another moment with pelvic pain and cramps.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book will guide you out of pain and into comfort. Whether you have back, hip, chest, groin pain, rib pain, or round ligament pain due to pregnancy, this book covers what you need to do to get great results. There is no need for drugs when you use the right techniques.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book comes with the Pregnancy Pain Guide inside. You are actually getting two books for the price of one.
The Pregnancy Pain Guide lists all of the major types of pains and discomforts that you may experience during your pregnancy. It describes what is normal and when to call the doctor. You’ll love having this information close at hand.
This book is guaranteed to get you the relief you are looking for or you get 100% of your money back. This guarantee is not just for 30 days like other offers, we offer you 9 months to change your mind and get your money back.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
You do want to be out of pain don’t you? Then be sure to pick up your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.
Only $24.97 in a large paper back at Lulu.com
That’s less than the cost of one visit to your local massage therapist or chiropractor and works better and lasts longer than using either one.………………..Only $24.97
Or get the eBook version for $9.97
And for a limited time, it can all be yours for the very low price of $9.97 USD for the ebook….
Within minutes of your order you will receive, by email the download information for your copies of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide.
You’ll also receive your first Week by Week email.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book and its information will soon be available in stores.
We use PayPal to take your orders because they are a trusted and secure site. Your information is just too precious to leave to chance.
Yes you can have the eBooks
Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide
today for only $9.97.
“I Guarantee YOUR pelvic pain and cramps will go away if you apply these secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,