Rib Pain and Shortness of Breath During Pregnancy
July 22, 2009
Rib pain is common during pregnancy, especially in the last trimester. As the baby grows and fills up your abdomen it begins to put pressure on your ribs and chest, causing pain and shortness of breath. Though you may feel short of breath, your body is actually breathing 40-50 percent more air than before you were expecting. Your rib cage is widening as well. As your baby begins to drop preparing for delivery (called lightening), you may find rib pain and shortness of breath will ease.
You can get rid of rib pain without medication using the safe and simple techniques in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book. It’s the best way to get immediate results and you could have this book in as little as 5 minutes on your computer.
Causes of Rib Pain During Pregnancy
- Pressure from your baby- Your baby is growing and pressing up on your ribcage. It is not uncommon to experience discomfort, heaviness, and feeling short of breath.
- Pressure from your breasts- Your breasts are growing and becoming heavier. As your pregnancy progresses you most likely will grow one or more bra sizes. This extra weight from your breasts pulls on your shoulders and upper back and weighs on your rib cage.
- Hormones- Hormones cause a loosening of all your muscles and ligaments including those in your upper back and ribs.
- Pressure on your diaphragm- As your baby gets bigger in will nest just under your rib cage, putting pressure on your diaphragm making breathing more difficult. There are also several nerves in your diaphragm which can refer pain into your ribs and shoulders.
- Stress- contributes to tension, anxiety, shortness of breath, shoulder pain and other pain.
- Urinary Tract Infection- you may feel pain in your ribs due to a urinary infection. If you are experiencing rib and flank pain with kidney discomfort or difficulty urinating, painful urination or burning with urination contact your doctor.
Preventing Rib Pain During Pregnancy
- Exercise and do regular stretching.
- Practice Yoga.
- Use Pregnancy Pain Relief techniques to loosen your body and take pressure off of your ribs, breasts and abdomen.
- Try a new bra- be sure to get one that is very supportive, but not too tight. Under wire bras may press on your ribs and aggravate pain.
- Wear loose clothing.
- Be aware of your posture- sit up straight with your shoulders back and head up. Slouching will aggravate pain.
- Practice prenatal Yoga.
- Hold your arms over your head to expand your rib cage.
- Do breathing exercises.
- Use a pregnancy pillow for sleeping.
- When resting, try laying on your left side or you can relax with your arms extended above your head.
Treatment for Rib Pain During Pregnancy
- See a massage therapist, chiropractor or acupuncturist.
- Practice Stress Relieving Techniques.
- Take acetaminophen for pain.
- Use Pregnancy Pain Relief techniques.
Don’t suffer another moment with rib pain.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book will guide you out of pain and into comfort. Whether you have back, hip, chest, groin pain, pelvic, or round ligament pain due to pregnancy, this book covers what you need to do to get great results. There is no need for drugs when you use the right techniques.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book comes with the Pregnancy Pain Guide inside. You are actually getting two books for the price of one.
The Pregnancy Pain Guide lists all of the major types of pains and discomforts that you may experience during your pregnancy. It describes what is normal and when to call the doctor. You’ll love having this information close at hand.
This book is guaranteed to get you the relief you are looking for or you get 100% of your money back. This guarantee is not just for 30 days like other offers, we offer you 9 months to change your mind and get your money back.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
You do want to be out of pain don’t you? Then be sure to pick up your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.
Only $24.97 in a large paper back at Lulu.com
That’s less than the cost of one visit to your local massage therapist or chiropractor and works better and lasts longer than using either one.
Or get the eBook version for $9.97
And for a limited time, it can all be yours for the very low price of $9.97 USD for the ebook….
Within minutes of your order you will receive, by email the download information for your copies of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide.
You’ll also receive your first Week by Week email.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book and its information will soon be available in stores.
We use PayPal to take your orders because they are a trusted and secure site. Your information is just too precious to leave to chance.
Yes you can have the eBooks
Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide
today for only $9.97.
“I Guarantee YOUR rib pain will go away if you apply these secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,
Information you will want throughout your pregnancy.
Be sure to order your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book.