Joint Pain During Pregnancy
More than 50% of pregnant women complain of back pain and many others complain of pubic, pelvic, hip, knee, and many other joint pains during pregnancy. The relaxation of the joints, muscles and tendons occurs during pregnancy to help facilitate childbirth.
Your hips must relax and widen in order to birth your child. Your body, however, does not discriminate well between creating relaxation in one area or in another. It is, unfortunately a generalized process. The degree to which your joints relax will be different in everyone.
Causes of Joint Pain During Pregnancy
- Hormonal changes- Hormones stimulate the relaxation of a variety of muscles in your body.
- Weight gain- can place extra strain on your joints.
- Postural changes- Your center of gravity changes greatly during pregnancy. This causes shifting throughout your body which can lead to joint discomfort.
- Stress- stress adds tension to your body and can contribute to pain anywhere.
Preventing Joint Pain During Pregnancy
- Be sure you are getting adequate calcium and magnesium in your diet.
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Practice prenatal yoga
- Exercise regularly.
- Practice stress relieving techniques.
- Try not to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Wear good supportive shoes and avoid high heels.
- Try swimming.
Treatment for Joint Pain During Pregnancy
- Use ice or heat
- See an acupuncturist or massage therapist
- Have your partner practice hands on pregnancy pain relief techniques on your body
- Take a warm bath. Try adding Epsom salt to ease aching.
When You Should Call Your Doctor
- Your pain is intense.
- You pain is accompanied by a fever.
Don’t suffer another moment with pain.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book will guide you out of pain and into comfort. Whether you have back, hip, chest, groin pain, rib pain, or round ligament pain due to pregnancy, this book covers what you need to do to get great results. There is no need for drugs when you use the right techniques.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book comes with the Pregnancy Pain Guide inside. You are actually getting two books for the price of one.
The Pregnancy Pain Guide lists all of the major types of pains and discomforts that you may experience during your pregnancy. It describes what is normal and when to call the doctor. You’ll love having this information close at hand.
This book is guaranteed to get you the relief you are looking for or you get 100% of your money back. This guarantee is not just for 30 days like other offers, we offer you 9 months to change your mind and get your money back.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
You do want to be out of pain don’t you? Then be sure to pick up your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.
Only $24.97 in a large paper back at Lulu.com
That’s less than the cost of one visit to your local massage therapist or chiropractor and works better and lasts longer than using either one. ………………..Only $24.97
Or get the eBook version for $9.97
And for a limited time, it can all be yours for the very low price of $9.97 USD for the ebook….
Within minutes of your order you will receive, by email the download information for your copies of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide.
You’ll also receive your first Week by Week email.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book and its information will soon be available in stores.
We use PayPal to take your orders because they are a trusted and secure site. Your information is just too precious to leave to chance.
Yes you can have the eBooks
Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide
today for only $9.97.
“I Guarantee this book will help you with your pain by using the secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,
- Gas and Stomach Pain During Pregnancy - Bloating , gas, burping and indigestion are common during all stages of pregnancy. Increases in hormones such as progesterone cause relaxation in all the muscles throughout your body, including your stomach.
- Insomnia During Pregnancy - Insomnia is a condition of poor or insufficient sleep. Approximately 78% of pregnant women experience insomnia. It is normal to have sleep difficulties during pregnancy, and this is not harmful to your baby. Your baby sleeps independently from you and can sleep even when you are awake.
- Upper Back Pain During Pregnancy - There is a nice article at News For Natives about easing upper back pain during pregnancy. The author discusses that upper back pain occurs frequently in the third trimester of pregnancy. We commented that upper back pain commonly occurs during all stages of pregnancy, due to weight gain and breast enlargement.
- Round Ligament Pain During Pregnancy - Get relief from round ligament pain without pain relievers. Safe, simple, proven techniques in this book. Alleviate pregnancy related discomfort within minutes.
- Dizziness During Pregnancy - Dizziness is common during pregnancy. Pregnancy causes diminished blood pressure and blood sugar changes which can result in dizziness.