Leg Pain and Leg Cramps During Pregnancy
Leg pain occurs frequently in pregnant women and is most likely to occur late in the second trimester or in third trimester. About one out of two pregnant women are prone to let pain, cramping and muscle spasms, which happen most often in the night or evening hours.
Causes of Leg Pain and Leg Cramps During Pregnancy
- Circulation Problems- as your uterus gets bigger it may put pressure on your blood vessels, resulting in poor circulation to your legs.
- Calcium, magnesium or potassium deficiency.
- Nerves- Weight gain and baby may put pressure on the nerves that lead into your legs, resulting in pain or cramping.
- Edema- water retention can cause swelling, impeding blood flow and adding tension.
- Blood clot- occasionally cramping or leg pain can indicate a blood clot.
Preventing Leg Pain and Leg Cramps During Pregnancy
- Walking-taking a walk every day can help prevent leg pain and cramping. It is sometimes hard to get going, but once you do you will find a regular walking routine will help keep you looser and more comfortable.
- Increasing Calcium and Magnesium- Make sure you are getting adequate calcium in your diet.
- Wear Support Hose.
- Exercise regularly.
- Practice regular stretching- target your calf muscles regularly throughout the day and several times before you go to sleep at night.
- Rotate your ankles and move your toes while you are sitting.
- While you are resting or sleeping, try to lie on your left side.
- Drink plenty of fluids-dehydration can contribute to muscle cramps.
- Try a pregnancy support belt.
- Get regular massages and practice self massage on your calf muscles.
- Practice techniques such as those in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book.
- Get plenty of rest- fatigue can contribute to leg cramps.
- Take frequent breaks from sitting or standing for long periods.
Treatment for Leg Pain and Leg Cramps
- Use moist heat.
- Take a warm bath.
- Take acetaminophen for pain.
- See a massage therapist, chiropractor or acupuncturist.
- Use a pregnancy belt or support device.
- Have your partner help you with hands on techniques such as those in the Pregnancy Pain Relief book.
- Herbal Medicine.
When You Should Call Your Doctor
- Your leg pain is severe and persistent.
Don’t suffer another moment with pain.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book will guide you out of pain and into comfort. Whether you have back, hip, chest, groin pain, rib pain, or round ligament pain due to pregnancy, this book covers what you need to do to get great results. There is no need for drugs when you use the right techniques.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book comes with the Pregnancy Pain Guide inside. You are actually getting two books for the price of one.
The Pregnancy Pain Guide lists all of the major types of pains and discomforts that you may experience during your pregnancy. It describes what is normal and when to call the doctor. You’ll love having this information close at hand.
This book is guaranteed to get you the relief you are looking for or you get 100% of your money back. This guarantee is not just for 30 days like other offers, we offer you 9 months to change your mind and get your money back.
Try the Pregnancy Pain Relief book out, if for any reason you don’t like it, just let us know and get a full refund. Your baby will be in your arms before this guarantee runs out.
You do want to be out of pain don’t you? Then be sure to pick up your copy of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book today.
Only $24.97 in a large paper back at Lulu.com
That’s less than the cost of one visit to your local massage therapist or chiropractor and works better and lasts longer than using either one. ………………..Only $24.97
Or get the eBook version for $9.97
And for a limited time, it can all be yours for the very low price of $9.97 USD for the ebook….
Within minutes of your order you will receive, by email the download information for your copies of the Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide.
You’ll also receive your first Week by Week email.
The Pregnancy Pain Relief book and its information will soon be available in stores.
We use PayPal to take your orders because they are a trusted and secure site. Your information is just too precious to leave to chance.
Yes you can have the eBooks
Pregnancy Pain Relief book and the Pregnancy Pain Guide
today for only $9.97.
“I Guarantee this book will help you with your pain by using the secrets I am revealing to you.”
Keith Cox MT, HHP,ABT,
- None Found